Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
problems getting on the site.
I know I don't post much these days but I try to get on the site @ least 3-4 time a week but the past week or so, it has taken me about a dozen tries to get on. Every time I click on my short cut I get this....Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later......I sure hope that there are no problems with the server as this has been a very important site for me. cheers Angela
Angela(fysty-1) & Dani
Surrey, B.C., Canada
'85 Honda GL 1200 (fully dressed) I. (sold)
pres. 95 Virago 1100
"No matter how blue life may get always remember that there's a rainbow in the sky."
"Grab life by the handlbars an hang on."

#1 11-12-2012, 11:24 PM,
Over the past month this site has been a nightmare to get onto this site and it seriously crossed my mind to simply shut this site down because I could hardly ever get onto the site because of the Resource Limited issue which could not be resolved. Marty and I both been pulling our hair out and spending hour after hour trying to resolve the elusive Resource Limited problem. Just yesterday we may have discovered a solution to the problem and now the site seems to be working better as I have not seen the Resource Limited notice at all since then. Please let me know if you still have problems getting onto the site from this day forward.
Ed (Vic) Belanger - 1954-2015
Founder of gl1200goldwings.com

#2 11-13-2012, 05:04 AM,
admin Wrote:Please let me know if you still have problems getting onto the site from this day forward.
I encountered it some this evening. Sorry! :YMSIGH:
Brett on the Rez
'85 LTD
#3 11-16-2012, 07:44 PM,
I also have had problems getting on the site but it seems to be working great now.
thank you so much Vic and everyone else who worked to fix the issues.
Johan
#4 11-20-2012, 12:46 AM,
I'm now gaining access first try as well, something that has not been the case of late.

Vic, you and Marty have done a stirling job. Your patience has certainly paid off by the looks of it.

Well done! :YMAPPLAUSE:
Ian
Remember, it's the journey, not the destination, that matters.
#5 11-20-2012, 06:48 AM,
The site has definitely been more responsive lately. Thanks for the work you have done. Hopefully you actually know what you did that fixed it! I am a system admin at my job and sometimes (but not often) problems just inexplicably go away and we are left with just hoping the problems don't come back. Regardless, I know you have put many hours into fixing things. Again, many thanks for keeping the site alive.
Charlie
1992 GL1500 SE
[Image: Visited.jpg]
#6 11-20-2012, 11:59 PM,
My first access this morning generated the Resource Limited notice. Second try about 20 minutes later was successful.
Ian
Remember, it's the journey, not the destination, that matters.
#7 11-23-2012, 08:57 AM,
I get the resource limit once in a while yet.

#8 11-23-2012, 01:55 PM,
Thanks for your input everyone. Seems that the problem still persists despite our best efforts so we will need to be persistent in resolving the issue until it is rectified. Hopefully this Sunday's efforts will bring some long sought after results that cure the problem.
Ed (Vic) Belanger - 1954-2015
Founder of gl1200goldwings.com

#9 11-23-2012, 05:37 PM,