Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Year
Happy New Year, from Sebring, Florida.

I shall be here till April, at the Francis 1 mobile estates warming my toes, oh yes I brought my bike with me so I can get a few miles in while I am here.

tricky
The only stupid questions are the one's that are not asked.

#1 01-01-2014, 07:43 PM,
Happy New Year to you.
Life's uncertain, eat dessert first. :D
#2 01-01-2014, 08:52 PM,
Sure go ahead and rub it in Rick.Up to our butts in snow and cold here at home in Ontario.

Happy New Year and enjoy your winter.
Fatwing Chris
If Id'a known it would last this long I would've taken better care of it !!!
[Image: NewBabyPicsSpring024SmallCustom-1.jpg]
#3 01-02-2014, 10:02 AM,
(01-02-2014, 10:02 AM)Fatwing Chris Wrote: Sure go ahead and rub it in Rick.Up to our butts in snow and cold here at home in Ontario.

I was thinking the same thing Chris only we don't have any snow or cold on Southern Vancouver Island, Cool Sorry to hear you guys are getting hit hard this winter (Toronna).

#4 01-02-2014, 12:51 PM,
(01-01-2014, 07:43 PM)SIR tricky Wrote: Happy New Year, from Sebring, Florida.

I shall be here till April, at the Francis 1 mobile estates warming my toes, oh yes I brought my bike with me so I can get a few miles in while I am here.

tricky

Some people have all the luck but @ least you have hydro. hehehehe It is a miserable 8o & steady rain here today. The very best the new year has to offer to all members here on this fine site. Cheers AngelaBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Angela(fysty-1) & Dani
Surrey, B.C., Canada
'85 Honda GL 1200 (fully dressed) I. (sold)
pres. 95 Virago 1100
"No matter how blue life may get always remember that there's a rainbow in the sky."
"Grab life by the handlbars an hang on."

#5 01-02-2014, 01:50 PM,
(01-02-2014, 12:51 PM)sparky65 Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 10:02 AM)Fatwing Chris Wrote: Sure go ahead and rub it in Rick.Up to our butts in snow and cold here at home in Ontario.

I was thinking the same thing Chris only we don't have any snow or cold on Southern Vancouver Island, Cool Sorry to hear you guys are getting hit hard this winter (Toronna).

I would have been loving this if I hadn't gotten rid of the snowmobiles a couple of years ago.Absolutely loved sleddin but up until this winter the last 3 or 4 winters just weren't good for the sport around here.
Fatwing Chris
If Id'a known it would last this long I would've taken better care of it !!!
[Image: NewBabyPicsSpring024SmallCustom-1.jpg]
#6 01-03-2014, 09:29 AM,
This is going to sound strange on the 3rd of January especially since most of Canada and parts of the US are in a deep freeze with ice storms and blizzards. Yesterday i was gathering together my Motorcycle camping gear and restocking the Bike trailer for spring. "NO" I don't figure on camping yet for a couple of months lol but spring comes early here on Southern Vancouver Island.The grass is green and growing,(this is no joke) here's a couple of stats from Invironment Canada : (btw meteorology was part of my job back in the day for the D.O.T.) I have a digital weather station here.

Total 2013 Rainfall: 655.3mm Normal 842mm
Dec was 2nd. Driest on record 22.5mm Normal 138mm
2013 Snowfall 13.2cm Normal 43.9cm

After a long hot summer with no rain for many months on end and now a relatively dry winter I'd say the weather is indeed changing.
#7 01-03-2014, 01:36 PM,