Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chrome Vent/Shark Fins
Two sets of ABS chrome shark/vent fins, brand new. $45.00 shipped to US; possibly a couple dollars more to ship to CAN.

I don't have photo's but can take some if necessary.

Rich
#1 06-16-2012, 05:19 PM,
I lost one of mine,

I will take them and keep a spare set.

I will PM you
The only stupid questions are the one's that are not asked.

#2 06-17-2012, 05:23 AM,
Gentlemen,

Please forgive me if my PM's are coming in twice (or not at all). My computer is giving me fits this morning and I can't figure out for the life of me what's going on. I've tried to send several PM's this morning, some of which went through, yet my PM's to Admin simply go to my outbox and sit there.

I'm running to the grocery store and I'll figure this out when I return.

As of right now, I have two more sets (6 individual vent fins) left, however they may be spoken for. I will take PM's in order as they come in.

Rich
#3 06-17-2012, 09:59 AM,
I think the PM's sit in the "Out Box" until the recipient reads it.
[Image: VisitedProvincesMap.jpg]
[Image: VisitedStatesMap_zps8229ee64.jpg]
#4 06-18-2012, 02:59 AM,
roleketu is correct,till the recipient reads it, it can sit there a long time
1987 Aspencade 129K
1986 SEI 93K
2014 Tri-Glide HD 17K

Hancock,MD
#5 06-18-2012, 04:10 AM,
Vent fins are gone.

You guys are right about the PM Outbox. I think I've hit the apex of my know-it-all younger years of "I don't need no stinkin' directions" attitude. Something tells me that in several more years, I'll need directions to properly unlock my back door after getting home from work. :oops:
#6 06-18-2012, 01:40 PM,
ccdouble Wrote:Vent fins are gone.

You guys are right about the PM Outbox. I think I've hit the apex of my know-it-all younger years of "I don't need no stinkin' directions" attitude. Something tells me that in several more years, I'll need directions to properly unlock my back door after getting home from work. :oops:

It gets even worse. My wife works at a seniors nursing home and some guys there forget and put their boxer shorts on backwards. Can you imagine the confusion once they finally reach the bathroom?
Ed (Vic) Belanger - 1954-2015
Founder of gl1200goldwings.com

#7 06-18-2012, 07:45 PM,
side bar - Bless the old gentlemen's hearts for trying! They are trying to hold onto whatever level of independence they may still possess as their world gets smaller and smaller.
God Bless your wife for her kindness for these old folks.
We will be there more sooner than later and I just pray, I will have someone as caring and Loving as your wife to help usher me to my final day.

I still remember as a teenager, helping my Grandpa (in his early 80's) go to the bathroom and having him apologize because I had to clean him when he was done.

I picked my father-in-law up, out of his bathtub when he fell taking a shower (he had Parkinson's) and his words still ring, 'it has to be all you Mike. I have no strength.'

Dignity is the key word when it comes to dealing with ANY elderly person.
Dignity, first and foremost.

I applaud your wife. :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE:

~O)
enjoying the view from the saddle....... due mainly to the people and information found within this site
#8 06-21-2012, 10:38 AM,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stock shark gills--84--free for the shipping cost yiterp 1 889 11-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Last Post: yiterp