Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Gl1200I and A 84-87 Main wire harness
Not sure about the p/n's since I'm here at work, but I will tell you my bike started life as an Interstate.
I purchased the bike back in '04, (I think), and it was damaged, (flipped by a previous owner), with no salvageable
original plastic pieces. That same day, I purchased a fairing from an Aspencade, ('85, I think), and used that
fairing wiring harness on my bike along with the entire wiring harness from the Aspencade. Well, here we are
7 years later and everything works fine, (except for my engine/carbs-not due to the harness, but rather rust), so I would say if you can find a harness from an Interstate, you should be fine.
Several vendors on eBay are very detail oriented about which bike the parts came from, so just do a little educated shopping.
PinWall cycle and others are great about telling exactly which bike they came from along with miles and other info.
I will pull up my parts fiche and see if I can get p/n's for you when I get home later tonight.
Best wishes.
Don W., Winchester, KY
#2 10-13-2011, 01:20 PM,

Messages In This Thread
Re: Gl1200I and A 84-87 Main wire harness - by dwitgoldwing - 10-13-2011, 01:20 PM