Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Thank-You Forum.
I would like to thank this forum for the generous wealth of knowledge that is availiable.Because of this site I not only replaced the final drive ,flange unit on my aspy but found out where to purchase used parts, what descrepencies to look for,what grease to use and short-cuts to use reinstalling the drive shaft.Thanks again,Moon.
Moon
#1 04-18-2011, 09:39 AM,
That I think makes it all worth while.

Glad you find the forum productive, the advice that members provide is indeed worthwhile.
The only stupid questions are the one's that are not asked.

#2 04-18-2011, 06:48 PM,
It sure does make it worth while, this forum has helped me endless times over the last 6 years.
Ride safe have fun and enjoy. Lane
1985 Aspencade
2002 Vulcan
#3 04-19-2011, 03:38 AM,
Even though I have no issues with my Wing, I come here just to read.
Very entertaining stuff/members.

:d
enjoying the view from the saddle....... due mainly to the people and information found within this site
#4 04-21-2011, 03:26 PM,
moonhead Wrote:I would like to thank this forum for the generous wealth of knowledge that is availiable.Because of this site I not only replaced the final drive ,flange unit on my aspy but found out where to purchase used parts, what descrepencies to look for,what grease to use and short-cuts to use reinstalling the drive shaft.Thanks again,Moon.

Thank you. It's nice to know that all of our collective hard work and experience is appreciated. Praise and donations are always welcome here if you can swing it.
Ed (Vic) Belanger - 1954-2015
Founder of gl1200goldwings.com

#5 04-27-2011, 04:22 PM,
I came here in 2008 with final drive problems on my last GL1200 and got answers, and back again to fix the long list of issues on this one.

It is a lot of fun to be able to read up on a problem, find the solution, and carry out the repair...

(I cuss a lot while doing the actual work) but it's all good when I finish and it is done right.
Delvis

1985 GL1200 Aspencade
http://dgmccool.tripod.com/
#6 05-12-2011, 12:59 PM,