Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Light bars and parts
I'm looking for the filler that goes between the saddle bags for a drag specialties light bar. it replaces the stock stub fender and license plate mount. My trunk is removed and I'd like to get more lights out back without sacrificing cornering ability. If anyone has anything like that I'd appreciate a shot at it!
see ya in the lanes
bix
#1 06-11-2007, 08:10 PM,
hey T,
is this what your looking for? the pic is lousy but chrome can do that in pictures. so far this is the only one I have spotted but I'll keep looking.
this is not the guy you want to do business with. he is a rude pain in the ass and when he sends you a part that starts falling apart in a couple weeks and complain, he says your nuts, he sell thousands of them. and they are just like the Markland's that have been around for years. (still trying to figure that one out) and don't expect any refunds. besides all that, I think he's got a few loose screws.
I'll keep looking, I know I saw one some place, it was about $79.00 (ouch!) that seems like an awful lot for a piece of of chrome
John
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg] sabercyclegoldwingparts
Plate, rear filler GL1200
$72.00 $54.00 ON SALE!
93-863

Chrome rear filler plate set that fits all GL1200 except Limited and SEI. See our saddlebag filler plate light kit, 93-185. In stock.
this place sells junk!
#2 06-13-2007, 10:14 AM,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  license plate light, neutral light, front brake light problems steelhorseangel 8 2,729 07-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Last Post: bs175dths