Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
When changing your own oil and filter.......................
Tropicalsuns Wrote:
Quote:So far, I only put a new 1k on the bike

Perhaps a bit less international travel is in order this summer!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good point .... BUT ... 1) I MUST head to Budapest and Sarajevo at the end of April (sounds like James Bond?),
[Image: Budapest.jpg] BUDAPEST

[Image: sm_10bosnia3.jpg] SARAJEVO

and my assignment** lasts until July 4th (still sounds like James Bond?),
and the WORST part is, 2) those heartless airlines will not let me take my bike with me! :cry:

O.K. so THESE DAYS they only allow ONE suitcase free (22 Kg -- 50 lbs), but I'd gladly drain the fuel tank, crankcase, and cooling system, and pay the extra $50 to check my bike in as extra luggage. :YMSIGH:

ALAS, some Wingers have it harder than others. :mrgreen:

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE FOR MY HIGHJACKING THE TOPIC it simply got out of hand :oops:
[Image: Akriti2450x338.jpg]

" ... If you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." ~ George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
#23 03-23-2010, 08:53 AM,

Messages In This Thread
Re: When changing your own oil and filter....................... - by Granpah - 03-23-2010, 08:53 AM