Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The wife's new ride
wgj46 Wrote:Bob, (Goldwings 4 ever)

Just let Rick and I know when the ride to pick up the bike is and we will be there for the party!!!!!! 8) 8)

We couldn't find time to go and get it on a weekend and Markham Outdoor Power was being a bit of an A$$hole about storing it so I had to pick it up by trailer (don't say it Tricky). [-X I would have gone up and rode it home myself but when I suggested it I received a nasty threat (OK Tricky, now). B-( Wayne, pass my e-mail about Scott on to Tricky.
Bob Smith
2000 Aspencade - Mine
2009 Shadow Aero Touring - Hers
2000 Shadow ACE 750 - Sons
http://picasaweb.google.com/goldwings4ever/
#16 04-26-2010, 08:20 AM,
Goldwings 4 Ever Wrote:
wgj46 Wrote:Bob, (Goldwings 4 ever)

We couldn't find time to go and get it on a weekend and Markham Outdoor Power was being a bit of an A$$hole about storing it so I had to pick it up by trailer (don't say it Tricky). [-X I would have gone up and rode it home myself but when I suggested it I received a nasty threat (OK Tricky, now). B-( Wayne, pass my e-mail about Scott on to Tricky.

I was at Markham on Friday and the same guy was telling me stuff about the st1300 that were absolutely totally false.. .NOT IMPRESSED...
At least you have a few dealers much closer to home that you can take the bike too if needed..
#17 04-27-2010, 05:01 AM,
I definitely intend to have the service done at Clare's which is just a few miles away. The guys from Markham were great at the show but after that left a little to be desired. He said he would help me load the bike, pushed it on the trailer and then I never saw him again. When it was strapped down, I just got in the truck and left. Why should they care, they know I won't be coming there for service (or another bike or anything else, now).
Bob Smith
2000 Aspencade - Mine
2009 Shadow Aero Touring - Hers
2000 Shadow ACE 750 - Sons
http://picasaweb.google.com/goldwings4ever/
#18 04-27-2010, 05:25 AM,
Goldwings 4 Ever Wrote:I definitely intend to have the service done at Clare's which is just a few miles away. The guys from Markham were great at the show but after that left a little to be desired. He said he would help me load the bike, pushed it on the trailer and then I never saw him again. When it was strapped down, I just got in the truck and left. Why should they care, they know I won't be coming there for service (or another bike or anything else, now).

With Clares so close,,eh I wouldnt be seeing them anymore.. Hope Anita enjoys the new bike..
#19 04-27-2010, 02:09 PM,