Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New Member, Sorry lots of pics :-)
Just joined. I am glad I found this great forum. I have an 86 Aspencade & a 2003 VTX1800. As you may be able to figure out from my user name Big Grin . Here are a few pics of my rides. Hope you guys like them

[Image: DSCF0271-copy.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0274-copy.JPG]

[Image: DSCF0272-copy.JPG]

[Image: DSCF0287-copy.JPG]

[Image: dcf281-copy.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0278-copy.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0300-copy.JPG]

[Image: DSCF0297-copy.JPG]
#1 05-08-2007, 08:07 PM,
Welcome to the forums 1800 8)

Nice looking scooters you got there 8)
#2 05-09-2007, 04:05 AM,
Dont be sorry for posting pics of good looking bikes. I like to see what everyone else has so I can get ideas for my own. I look forward to my wife taking pictures of mine so I can get her to post them here also, since she is the brains of the outfit. Glad to have you here.

Pappy
1984 Custom 1200I
#3 05-09-2007, 01:51 PM,
Thanks for the nice comments. :-)

Pappy, I do the same thing. I love to look at pics of others rides and get ideas for my own.
#4 05-10-2007, 04:09 AM,
Welcome, 1800VTX. You've got a couple of good lookin' two wheelers there. The pictures of your 'Wing, even though she's a couple of years newer than mine, give me a real good view of how accessorries might look on my girl.
#5 05-10-2007, 07:39 AM,
Nice bikes. It's kinda cool to see the older style and lines contasting with the newer.... if that makes any sense. Someday, someone is gonna have to explain the stuffed animal thing to me, I think I am missing something.
1986 GL1200 Aspencade
[Image: blue1200.gif]
"I ride too far, too fast, too often to own a Harley!"
#6 05-10-2007, 10:22 AM,
Nice looking Rides , Welcome to the boards

Buzzsaw
#7 05-17-2007, 05:52 PM,
I can SEE your tail light for sure!!! Folks can't miss that. Although I did notice one of them isn't working.
#8 05-17-2007, 07:50 PM,
Yeah, it is a nice bike, .... but all that chrome back there will need plenty of waxing! :lol: Not much way to miss those lights either.

TomKat Wrote:Nice bikes. It's kinda cool to see the older style and lines contasting with the newer.... if that makes any sense. Someday, someone is gonna have to explain the stuffed animal thing to me, I think I am missing something.
We started doing it with our '85 when we got involved with GWRRA, many do it to add personality to the bike that is different than the next Wing, but what I notice a lot is the very small kids and toddlers that take notice of the animals. They'll be in child seats in vehicles passing us, or being passed, or simply sitting at a stop light, or maybe looking at them in the parking lot as Mommy or Daddy walks them into a resturant. Kids often too young to connect with a motorcycle, but they connect with that stuffed animal. We also get a lot of comments form passerbys who may or may not be Wingers themselves.

Sometimes we have our real "little girl" Abby on back in her bike travel box. They really enjoy meeting her, but when we travel with her, we do not leave the bike unattended. We eat where we can stay with it ...
... or if riding with a group maybe one of us will get a snack to go and go back to parking lot, at which time the other will go in and eat with the group. Sometimes one will go get snack for both and we'll just sit in the grass and shade and eat out there and enjoy the rest.

[Image: e9dcda25.jpg]

Later ...............
Make Courtesy Your "Code of the Road" ......

[Image: 85Winggoodphoto500w.jpg]

...... and whatever you do ... Have a Safe Trip! :shy:
#9 05-20-2007, 08:31 AM,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A few pics of my Road Slead.. UPDATED PICS More Updates 20 5,017 07-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Last Post: BladeRunner