Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter
<DIV>Happy Easter Everyone.</DIV> <DIV>Headed up to my parents place.  Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.</DIV> <DIV>John</DIV>
#1 03-22-2008, 09:22 AM,
<DIV>Yes a Happy Easter everyone . </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>   Zryder</DIV>
#2 03-22-2008, 04:13 PM,
<DIV>We left Saturday morning early for a 257 mile trip to northern Minnesota to Grandma's house.  I had not paid attention to the weather forcast as well as i should have.  We had 6 to8 inches of snow here in south Minneapolis but I thought they had said it the band of snow was going to only be 1 inch of snow in north Minneapolis.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>We i fought one cleared lane of traffic for the first 120 miles and then for the remainder it was just a trail through the snow.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>But luckily the road was all clear on Sunday coming back.  That's the nice thing about this time of the year.  The sun is so hot it melts the snow on the roads very fast.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I know STOP WHINNING JOHN.</DIV> <DIV>Hope every one else had a good weekend.</DIV> <DIV>John</DIV>
#3 03-25-2008, 07:08 AM,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter Everyone 1 490 04-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Guest