Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Spread the word...
Hey folks,
The forum is off to a good start but let's all invite other 1200 owners to join in. You know.... the more the merrier!
JimC in NC
#1 12-20-2006, 08:52 PM,
You're right,the new forum does seem to be doiing well...I also think alot of the reason not many folks are saying much is just the time of year too...This is a NEW group and it's gonna take time to get the word out and the fact that it is generally a GL1200 specific group will narrow the playing field alot...I understand other bikes and their owners are welcome here but for the most part tis is mainly for the 1200's and the issues with them are entirely different than any of model...it will take time to get the group to grow,so let's all be paitent and in the mean time keep spreading the word about the new group and before we know it there will be bunches of new folks to chat with...
#2 12-21-2006, 02:23 AM,
I think this site will be a good one we just have to spread the word that it is here. It just needs time. Smile
#3 12-21-2006, 10:07 AM,
hi all --- and merry christmas, for some of us its a time to fix and get ready for spring, for us in the east, its been very warm and as long as the roads are dry we can ride, here's wishing you all a good christmas and don't forget that lovely lady in the garage ! she needs some lovin too and maybe some new parts. By the way i heard that dunlap is still in strike and there maybe quite a wait if you need elite 3's in the spring---plan ahead folks !
#4 12-23-2006, 07:20 AM,
Just want to say this is my first appearance here and so far I really dig what I see. I think this forum is going to be great, I'll keep coming back now and again. I have a pristine 85 LTD with what I think is electrical issues that I'll be starting on after 1st of the year, so looks like you'll see plenty of me.
#5 12-23-2006, 03:01 PM,
When you do come back again you will need to register to post anything here. It was just by dumb luck that you were able to post as a guest and the security problem has now been repaired.
Ed (Vic) Belanger - 1954-2015
Founder of gl1200goldwings.com

#6 12-23-2006, 04:34 PM,