Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Member Also
I just recently found this site about a month ago. Been reading along ever since. Decided to join. I hope I can also be of help to anyone who needs it as much as I do sometimes.
Let me say I have been riding motorcycles for 40 years. I have had the same 1984 Gold Wing Aspencade since I purchased it brand new. Occassionally I consider a new one. But still hanging on to mine. It looks just about as good as the day I rode it off from the dealer. It has never been back to the dealer since. I have always done all my own repairs and and any other work needed. Except, changing the tires. I have a "tire guy".
I also have a Travelite trailer I bought at the same time as the motorcycle.
1984 GL1200 Aspencade - Original Owner (SOLD Jan. 14, 2012) .......
Two tone Metallic Beige
Hondaline stereo and CB radio
Markland Electronic Cruise Control

GL1800 - Original Owner
Caliente Metallic Red
Comfort & Premium Audio Package with CB Radio
#1 01-30-2007, 06:09 PM,
Welcome Ranch55 If you have done all your maintenance you should be a big help here, of course if you have been very lucky like most of us you have done more riding than fixing Smile
The only stupid questions are the one's that are not asked.

#2 01-30-2007, 06:14 PM,
Welcome Ranch55 from Coldwater,Ont.
Fairly new myself,good people here and lots of knowledge.Hopefuly we never need it,but it's nice to know it's there.Cheers.
Fatwing Chris
If Id'a known it would last this long I would've taken better care of it !!!
[Image: NewBabyPicsSpring024SmallCustom-1.jpg]
#3 01-30-2007, 06:39 PM,
Welcome Ranch55 from Tennessee, glad to have you aboard.
Any and all help is appericated.

Glad you joined. Ride safe.

TN
#4 01-30-2007, 07:46 PM,
Welcome, Ranch55. Always good to find someone who has the same 'Wing as I do. Could you post a picture?
#5 01-31-2007, 10:03 AM,
Welcome aboard Ranch55, It's good to see another Texan on the site. Maybe we can get everyone from Texas together sometime this summer.
#6 02-01-2007, 06:02 AM,