Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Step by step on synchronizing my carbs
I am totally stoked I found this site and became a member. I just synched my carbs and WOW what a difference! Again, I would have never attempted this but, this site and its amazing pics and info gave me the confidence to do it. I am excited to see the fuel mileage now. It was OK before but, I am expecting it to be better.

Thanks again for all of the shared knowledge.
#91 06-02-2009, 07:57 AM,
That's great wrroskos I am glad it worked so well for you. This is the best gl1200 site around.
Ride safe have fun and enjoy. Lane
1985 Aspencade
2002 Vulcan
#92 06-03-2009, 08:36 AM,
Unfortunately, my experience with the motion pro gauge wasn't a positive one. Those air bubbles caused major grief and I could never get rid of them. I would allow it to settle until it all drained back into the reservoir but the second you hooked it up the chamber was made up of tons of tiny bits of blue juice. I spent a full day trying to get them to work to no avail.
#93 10-24-2009, 02:16 PM,
I have purchased and received a Morgan Carbtune, now I have to figure out how to use it. I have looked at GLHonda's simple explanation as a starting point for learning how. The first time will take the longest of course.
#94 10-24-2009, 09:22 PM,
I still have my Motion pro; it was the first manometer I ever used. I had the same problem with the bubbles after I used it a few times. I ended up dumping the blue liquid and using anti freeze with some blue coloring in it and it has worked for about 10 carb syncs with no bubbles. If I was going to get another Manometer I would get a Morgan Carbtune, anyone that has them seem to like them a lot. There is no liquid or mercury to worry about.
Ride safe have fun and enjoy. Lane
1985 Aspencade
2002 Vulcan
#95 10-25-2009, 06:30 AM,
Carbtune rocks! Anyone wanna buy my motion pro?
#96 10-25-2009, 11:28 AM,