Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help in Tarpon Springs, Florida
Went to my home in Tarpon Springs, Florida. Usually, after a 5 months of being up north, I come back and find my bike needs to have the battery recharged, which I do, and off I go. I only store it with non ethenol gas and some stabil, never a problem. This time I came back, and charged the battery. Heading down the road, it sputters, spits, and seems like it is missing for some reason. I stop to go into a store, come out, and the bike won't start. Get it jump started, same thing, sputters, spits, and an occasional minor backfire. I buy a brand new battery, which I figure will take care of the problem......nope. Same problem, so.....you need a house built, remodeled, no problem, it comes to mechanics, I'm the worst. Is there anyone near Tampa, Tarpon Springs that could come help me out? I just want to get this beautiful 1200 back on the road. Thanks!
1997 Valkyrie Tourer, 1987 Burgandy Aspencade with poorboy installed, and a 2005 Red GL 1800.
#1 12-02-2017, 04:31 PM,
Sorry its not running right. At least you can ride. Im in Ohio waiting for spring.
#2 12-03-2017, 08:59 AM,