Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed "Vic" Belanger Family Update
FOR SALE ED's cherished schoolbus coloured goldwing

From Catherine McCrum, his wife

I miss Ed and our rides together but I realize I will never ride our beautiful school bus coloured goldwing bike again. Ed was so proud to ride the bike he rebuilt twice.

Right now the bike sits smack in the middle of our garage and I have decided it has to go. Tears well up in my eyes as I write this but I need to sell the bike. There is also an extra engine, numerous boxes of spare parts, and great trailer for hauling the bike on.

At the top of this website, on the left side of the banner is a picture of our yellow bike. Ed was so proud of the bike and of this website he created. If you are interested please CONTACT ME AT primecath@yahoo.ca and put BIKE in the subject line.

Thank you for considering this and for all the prayers and messages you have sent me earlier. Ed always told me if I ever need help to just ask the guys on the site, so I am, I sincerely want someone from the site to buy his bike.

Catherine McCrum
Ed (Vic) Belanger - 1954-2015
Founder of gl1200goldwings.com

#1 12-09-2015, 07:36 PM,
Anyone interested in Ed's ( Vic's) bike, trailer, spare engine, and lots of parts. I would rather sell to one of you on the site than to list with kijiji.
Catherine
primecath@yahoo.ca. (note that is .ca not .com)
Ed (Vic) Belanger - 1954-2015
Founder of gl1200goldwings.com

#2 12-21-2015, 08:12 PM,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extended family 2 1,631 01-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Last Post: