Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
84 wing for sale
        [attachment=3117]1984 Goldwing (Aspencade) for sale. 38,000 miles. Shaved front seat, front progressive springs, straight pipe exhaust, shaved front windshield. Much more of a "bagger" look than stock. Have all stock parts, hard back bag, muffler,windshield, seat, etc. Runs amazing, great sound and power for a 1200. I always liked the 84 because it handles so well, and with the exhaust you can actually hear and enjoy the sound of these great 1200 motors. I feel that I have improved the looks of the overall bike, and really like that it blows away "hardly" 103 road queens in the twistys...everything works except the tape player. I have been offered $2500, along with trades for guns, etc. Asking $3500, which is basically a starting point for negotiations. This bike is different than the normal GW, (on purpose). I'm in Reno Nv, and could deliver based on the offer. I am open to trades for other bikes as well...Lemme know
#1 08-15-2013, 05:51 PM,