Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
hose on intake manifold
I have a hose that is coming from the area of where it appears to be a carb. This hose goes to a stem coming off of the intake manifold on the left side of the bike. The same side as the battery. This hose has a plastic tube which is a T tube that joins in the middle of this hose. It appears to have another connection on the T part of the plastic. Can anyone tell me where it goes to? I see no hose disconnected laying on the top of the engine. I am attaching a picture so you can see what I am talking about. Please Help
The screw is where I think a hose should go, but I can't find any hose that is not connected. The bike is not miss firing because of a hose that is not connected. There might not be anything connected to it. I went to the local dealer and they couldn't tell me anything. Not many work on old bikes....
I figure someone here has replace this hose at some point and you might be able to point me in the right direction. Thanks for any help you guys can give me...

I does appear confusing so if you want to call me, please do so
[Image: hose.jpg]

Thanks
Tony Cefalu
Metairie Louisiana
#1 10-21-2009, 09:18 AM,

Messages In This Thread
hose on intake manifold - by goldwingrider - 10-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Re: hose on intake manifold - by SIR tricky - 10-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Re: hose on intake manifold - by Guest - 10-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Re: hose on intake manifold - by goldwingrider - 10-21-2009, 09:37 PM