GL1200 GOLDWINGS
THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - Printable Version

+- GL1200 GOLDWINGS (http://www.gl1200goldwings.com/gl1200)
+-- Forum: PEOPLE, PLACES and THINGS (http://www.gl1200goldwings.com/gl1200/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: NON TECHNICAL OPEN DISCUSSION (http://www.gl1200goldwings.com/gl1200/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP (/showthread.php?tid=10115)

THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - admin - 06-28-2013

Hi folks, as you know I don't have distracting ads or pop ups on this site in order to keep it clean and neat so that we only have to view GL1200 content. Unfortunately, at this time of year I sometimes wish that I was running those ugly ads so that I could make a few bucks to pay for operating this site. I spend a lot of time maintaining this site, along with Marty's wonderful help, and I don't mind putting my time in for free, but, when I get the invoice from the webhost for this forum's services I cringe because I am on a small fixed pension which only stretches so far. There have been times when I have considered shutting the site down because the strain on my wallet was more than I could bear, but, folks here stepped forward with donations and helped so we can keep on keeping on. Well, I'm at that point again. Rebuilding my bike after last years total wreck and building a trailer to haul it on now that it's fixed has strained me to the max and then there is Classic Wing 2013 in Sudbury coming up and that will be another big expense that this site has always supported. All I'm asking for is a small donation from members here who appreciate this site and find value in it for themselves and their GL1200's. I certainly do not want anyone to strain their finances helping out here, but, if you can truly spare a few dollars to give as your token of appreciation for this site then by all means please hit the DONATE button and send your donation along. Thank you.

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - wildhorse - 06-28-2013

Donation sent!

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - wildhorse - 06-28-2013

For those in the USA, when you go to make a donation, you will need to change the Country from Canada to the USA to have the US locations for filling out the form. If you have a PayPal account, you only need to sign in and it will make the needed corrections for you.

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - wpd210 - 06-28-2013

Thank for keeping the site going donation is on the way.

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - wildhorse - 06-29-2013

Bump to keep this in the minds eye!

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - ultramidnight - 06-30-2013

donation sent. To all that use this site please donate if you can, think about all the great information this site provides to keep our 1200's on the road to enjoy!

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - Roleketu - 06-30-2013

Just did my donations. Many thanks for this site. It's the main reason I'm able to do all my own work.

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - firstwing85 - 07-01-2013

I really appreciate what you provide for us here on the site.
it has helped me a lot. sent a small donation as my appreciation.

thank you so much..

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - wingandaprayer - 07-06-2013

Done.

RE: THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, DONATIONS IF YOU CAN HELP - admin - 07-13-2013

To everyone that helped out this site with their donations, thank you very much. The webhost has been paid and we are in good shape until next year.